Our Management Consulting Business Model
We have established strategic alliances with a select number of high profile organizations to leverage capabilities. These alliances fall into one of two categories, Partner Plus Affiliates and Business Partners. We utilize this broad array of capabilities in order to create a superior value proposition for the client. Simply stated, it’s the power of leveraging!
- Our Clients… are both large and small. We address initiatives on a global basis as well as conduct local and regional learning exchanges allowing smaller organizations to benefit from our sales and sales management training capabilities. A partial list of client industries include communications, technology, software, staffing, document imaging, financial services, medical, distribution and services providers, manufacturing, transportation, energy services, legal, hospitality and gaming, and more.
- PartnerPlus Affiliates… these organizations provide specific resources and services that are fundamental to our business success and core competencies, or compliment our processes and capabilities to create a seamless solution for our clients. Partial examples include curriculum design and development, e-learning, change management intervention, diversity, social styles and emotional intelligence, training skills certification, customer service training, call center training, specific industry consulting, and more.
- Business Partners… these organizations produce products or services that we use on a regular basis to help our clients achieve specific goals and objectives. Partial examples include TopLine Leadership, Inc., HR Chally, Target Training International, Korn/Ferry Lominger, Dynamic Learning, The Walk the Talk Company, Tracom Group, Learning Solutions International, and more.
Our Superior Value Proposition meets common client needs by providing the following:
- A robust business model that aligns training with the culture, strategic direction, and internal resources of the client organization.
- Extensive experience, expertise and a client base. Our associates have conducted training to over 180,000 attendees from 20 countries around the world.
- Principals and affiliates with a combined 400+ years experience in all aspects of sales, management, executive leadership, training and facilitating.
- Ongoing coaching provided to each attendee for 12 months after completion of any workshop.
- Practical skills, processes and tools for maximum implementation.
- Support materials for ongoing review and reinforcement.
- High energy, creative, contemporary programs delivered by trainers who walk the talk.
- Extensive international experience.
- Learning continuums, utilizing client resources in combination with our own.
- Resources and capabilities to develop customized solutions as required.