PRO II – Producing Results Through Others
The breadth of application of PRODUCING RESULTS WITH OTHERS II (PRO II) resources are vast, while at the same time, the depth of impact is significant, because these skills are easy to understand and utilize. This provides professionals and teams with the ability to optimize effectiveness in virtually all-interpersonal interactions, thus, enhanced productivity and results in the areas of:
- Win-Win Communications and Conflict Resolution
- Supervisor, Management and Leadership Effectiveness
- Maximum Sales Success
- Successful Team Development
- Coaching, Mentoring and Problem-Solving for Results
- Diversity and Change Management
Through the application of the SOCIAL STYLE MODEL™, PRO II points out behavioral patterns that affect interpersonal relationships at all levels. Once individuals understand, value and appreciated diverse behavioral styles, they are able to adjust their behavior to gain greater endorsement from others and create mutually productive interactions to achieve personal, team and organizational goals.
The confidential SOCIAL STYLESM Profile received by every PRO II participant reports both a self-perception score and feedback from five of the participants’ coworkers, peers, supervisors, or team members who complete an adjective checklist. This narrative helps each individual understand the strengths and growth needs of their SOCIAL STYLE position, how they perceive themselves, and how others perceive them. The skills learned encourage each participant to use SOCIAL STYLE strategy as a way to increase interpersonal effectiveness in all situations.
Upon completion of PRO II, participants will be able to identify:
- How behavioral differences are currently helping or hindering performance, and what business benefits can accrue from managing working relationships more effectively.
- Key strengths and weaknesses of each SOCIAL STYLE position.
- A clear action plan for making a specific, current relationship more productive.
- How each SOCIAL STYLE position reacts to various levels of tension and the importance of tension management in accomplishing individual and organizational goals.
- The importance of Versatility and the steps necessary to increase endorsement from others.
PRODUCING RESULTS WITH OTHERS II and SOCIAL STYLE are service marks and SOCIAL STYLE MODEL is a Trademark of The TRACOM Corporation