Dynamic Sales Presentations
Some of the world’s best sales representatives cringe at the thought of making a presentation to a group. Dynamic Sales Presentations will help them get over the edge and into the client’s business!
Course Length: 1 or 2 Days
- How to identify your audience’s style of receiving information.
- Uncovering what they really want from your presentation.
- Timing: When to best position your presentation.
Creating Your Message
- How to use a free form technique to assemble their presentation in less time and with more impact.
- How to clarify the information to a quickly understood core.
Packaging the Presentation
- Choosing the best media for your presentation
- Paper, PowerPoint or both?
Paper Based Proposals
- Developing a “Reader Focused” document.
- Establishing flow and structure; where should the “bottom line” go?
- Color and graphics: When and how much?
- “Simplifying” words.
- Building conceptual visuals that draw attention.
- Color, graphics and your presentation room.
- Adding animation.
- Five things to never do in PowerPoint.
Understanding Group Dynamics
- How to get “pre-approval” on your presentation.
- Engaging techniques to involve your audience.
- Problem participants: Who they are and how to deal with them.
- Using audiovisual equipment to your advantage.
- Body language: Where to stand, what to do and why!
- Don’t overlook the easel!
- Your voice; make it work for you.
- Participants will practice portions of their presentations and receive constructive feedback from participants and the instructor. A videotape may be made as an option.